How to apply
Please complete the application and diversity forms and email them to LOrecruitment@justice.gsi.gov.uk
- Lay Observer Application Form
- Political Activity Form
- Lay Observer Diversity Form
- Application Form Guidance
- Lay Observer privacy statement
- Lay Observer privacy statement (Welsh)
- Useful Information
- Lay Observers Core Brief
- Hard copies should be sent to the Lay Observer Secretariat, PP2 Third Floor 10 South Colonnade Canary Wharf London E14 4PU by the closing date.If you are submitting an application form by email, within the Declaration Section of the relevant forms, please type in your name and the date within the signature box.Should you have any concerns regarding your application and wish to make a complaint please read our complaints process here.
Applicants should submit a copy of their application form, either by email or post.
Please note that the Political Activity Form above is mandatory and must accompany your application form when submitted. It is very important for us to also receive the Diversity Monitoring Form as this helps us to monitor the level of diversity within this Public Body as required by the Commissioner for Public Appointments.